Mark's Programming Resources
Monday, October 21, 2013: This page is being kept primarily for my own nostalgic reasons. It's been on the web in some form since it was possible to even have something on the web. :) I might add links to programming tips that I've made on my blog.
Good golly it has been along time since I've done any Windows programming.. half these links are no good now... LOL! heh...
Internet (HTML, CGI & Perl, PHP)Probably the first place I'd go to is the HTML Writer's Guild and then go from there.
- HTML 4.0 Specification
- HTML Reference
- HTML Guide for Beginners
- CGI: Common Gateway Interface, How to create CGI scripts
- Matt's Script Archive, CGI and Perl Scripts
- Perl 5 Documentation
- PHP Documentation: What I use the most now.
Borland C++ & OWL
Links to Inprise (previously Borland) and other OWL Resources
There's not that much out there concerning this now. I'll leave it up to you to use Google and other search engines to locate information. The newsgroup is still there, however.
- borland.public.cpp.owl Newsgroup.
Helpful source code and OWL Classes for BC++ 5.02
- 16bit3d.txt Documentation for how to make a 16-bit Windows application in Borland C++ 5.02 have 3D Controls when running in Windows 95/NT.
- I used to use the ForeHelp Windows Help authoring tool by ForeFront to create the Windows Help files that I made. As is the case sometimes, businesses and products get purchased by other companies over time. As best I can tell this product was last bought by Software Interphase which was apparently turned into Help Magic. I did find some old references on their site, however, to ForeHelp.
Page last modified: Thursday, June 28, 2018 2:50:38 AM CDT